Silo Pharma Company Information
|Headquarters||560 Sylvan Avenue, Suite 3160|
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. USA
Silo Pharma is a life science company with its focus on biopharmaceuticals. The company offers innovative treatments to patients with depression, PTSD, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological disorders through integrating traditional treatments with psychedelic research.
The company was founded in 2020, and its headquarters are located in New Jersey.
Silo’s approach to psychedelics
- The company has built a scientific advisory board that consists of some of the industry’s biggest names, including professors from John Hopkins, experts in psychiatry and behavioral sciences, renowned psychedelic researchers, and top-officials from bodies whose focus is on mental health like the Anxiety and Depression Association of America.
- Silo Pharma targets mental health and rare neurological diseases and seeks the FDA designation considerations under breakthrough therapy, orphan drug/condition, and fast track.
- It combines pharmaceutical drugs with psychedelics such as psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA to create novel therapeutics that are faster and more effective.
- The brand seeks to build a collection of Intelligence property through continuous research and innovation.
- Silo seeks to identify potential assets to license that present a high economic potential
- They look for a partnership with world-renowned medical research organizations and provide resources required to conduct the research/study.
- The brand conducts comprehensive research and study indications
- Looks for FDA designations like an orphan drug, orphan disease, fast track, and breakthrough therapy. These help speed up the clinical trials.
- Finally, the company looks for international partnership with big pharmaceuticals to help in marketing and commercialization,
Silo Pharma’s Mission
The brand’s mission is to identify assets with the potential to license. It then funds the research it believes will contribute to patients’ well-being and is transformative to the healthcare industry.
With the global burden of health rising every year, creative, new, and innovative therapies are needed more than ever. Silo Pharma seeks to combine its resources with renowned medical research partners to impact the medical and psychedelic sector significantly.
The company’s CEO has over 25 years of experience in the biotech industry. He is best-equipped to run the company in the right direction, steering its activities towards creative and groundbreaking therapeutic innovations.
The company’s goal is to seek partnership with leading medical universities by providing the needed funding to develop safe, functional, and new treatments that can have a colossal commercialization impact.