Captiva Verde Company Information
|Sector||Health & Wellness, Real Estate|
|Industry||Sustainable real estate, cannabis, psilocybin mushroom, psychoactive medicine|
|Headquarters||632 Foster Ave|
COQUITLAM V3J 2L7. Canada
|Phone||1 949 903-5906|
Captiva Verde is an international health and wellness company that was incorporated in 2015. At that time, it was known as ‘Just Baseball Limited’, but it changed its name to Captiva Verde in 2017. The company cares deeply about providing high-quality products that boost individuals’ health and well-being around the world.
The brand is invested in different industries, and some of its assets include:
- The creation of infused products in Mexico
- Consumer retail partnerships across North America
- The cultivation of cannabis in Canada (outdoor)
- Real estate development in California. They partner with Greenbriar capital to build single-family homes, bungalows, courts, cottages, townhomes, and apartments.
- The creation of premium infused products
As of 2019, Captiva Verde acquired a license to cultivate, produce, package, sell, and distribute top-notch pharmaceutical-grade psychedelics (psilocybin) in Mexico. The licence covers over 300 different types of drugs and psychoactive medicines. The drugs fall under group I, II, III of the World Health Organization’s guidelines.
Captiva Verde invests in assets that constitute of;
- Green residential communities
- Disruptive manufacturing companies
- Organic food production
- Pharmaceutical products
Captiva Verde mission
The brand’s mission is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to healthy, trusted, and safe cannabis (hemp+marijuana) at competitive prices.
Captive Verde comprises:
- Knowledgeable and passionate cannabis advocates
- Trained and certified health professionals
- Product curators
- Botanical experts with years of experience and top-of-the-line technological back-up
- The brand has Community pacesetters whose goal is to deliver high-quality, dependable, and outstanding plant-based solutions.
Captiva Verde portfolio company
Through Solargram (one of the brand’s portfolio companies), Captiva Verde produces organic cannabis and oil extracts.
They have a dedicated team of knowledgeable growers and operators with a combined experience of 125 years. They aim to provide individuals with health and wellness products that improve their quality of life.
In January 2021, Captiva Verde was included in the Psychedelic Index, and Solagram was granted the Health Canada Sales and Processing License.
Stock performance and financial news
In the last 52 weeks, Captiva Verde has had a range of $0.12 to $0.55. The current market cap is 30.6Million, while the shares are at 13.6 million, and the average volume is 263K.
On the 8th of February 2021, the company announced that it would be moving forward with a non-brokered private placement of ten million units. Each unit will be going for $0.27, so the Captiva Verde will be expecting gross proceeds of two million, seven hundred thousand.
Each unit is equal to the company’s single common share and one warrant. The warrant allows the holder to purchase a single additional common share at the price of seventy-five cents. This is valid until the 8th of February 2023.